Rome Full-Day Vespa Rental
- Discover Rome from the seat of a 50cc or 125cc Vespa
- Enjoy the freedom of the roads in Rome
- Experience La Dolce Vita of Rome like a local
- Explore more than you could on foot
With a full-day rental, including helmet, chain and lock, and basic insurance cover, you are free to explore at your own pace or follow the complimentary audio guide. Choose to have the Vespa dropped off at your hotel for the additional cost of €20. See some of the ruins of Ancient Rome, such as the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Pantheon.
Go to the Spanish Steps and follow in the footsteps of romantic poets. Throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain to ensure you one day return to Rome, and make light work of the 7 hills of Rome to enjoy panoramic views of the Roman Forum and more.
The new Vespas are automatic, making for easy driving of the busy Roman streets, and a relaxed day exploring the culture, history, and food of one of Europe’s most enchanting cities.
- Vespa rental
- Audio guide
- Basic insurance
- Helmets, chain, and lock
- Damage or theft of vehicle
- Hotel drop off (€20 per drop)
Prepare for the activity
Pick-up your Vespa from Via Ostilia 29, Rome, near the Colosseum. If you need the Vespa to be dropped off at your hotel, there is a supplement of €20 euro to be paid to the person who delivers it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Driver's license
- Luggage or large bags
• Drivers must be at least 21 years old and hold a credit card (no debit cards), and driving licence for at least 2 years for the 50cc Vespa (good for 2 passengers and with a comfortable seat for 2). For the 125 cc Vespa, you must hold a licence that covers B and A.
• A €600 deposit is required to cover damages by you without 3rd party involvement. Authorization on your credit card will be required. In the event of no damages, this will be refunded after you return your bike.
• You can choose to have the Vespa dropped off at your hotel for the additional cost of €20 per drop.