Vatican Museums: 7-Hour Private Tour
- Explore the residence of the former Popes
- Admire ancient statues, tapestries, galleries, frescoes, and paintings
- Uncover the secrets of the Museums with an expert guide
- Enjoy the Art Collection (Pinacoteca) with incredible paintings by Raphael
Stop and enjoy the Sistine Chapel and appreciate all that went into this iconic masterpiece. Enter the Pio Clementino Museum with the famous Laocoön, and stroll through the Gallery of the Candelabras, the Gallery of Tapestries, and the Gallery of Geographical Maps. Explore Raphael's Rooms, with the famous School of Athens, and, last but not least, marvel at the Pietà by Michelangelo in St Peter's Basilica.
- Skip-the-line tickets
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transportation
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is in front of the entrance of the Vatican Museums, exactly in front of the white marble gate. The guide will hold a sign with the name of the tour. To avoid delays, please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the activity.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card for children
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Selfie sticks
• Opening hours are subject to change, especially for St Peter's Basilica due to religious celebrations.
• Some areas of the Museums or the Church might be closed according to the Vatican agenda.