Rome: 3-Hour Bike Tour
- Discover Rome by bicycle as your guided tour explains the various sights
- Visit the Pantheon, an excellent example of classic Roman architecture
- Admire the elegant beauty of the Fontana di Trevi
- Cycle by the Circus Maximus and Roman Forum
- Marvel at the Vatican City, home of the Pope and headquarters of the Roman Catholic church
Discover the wonder of the ancient Colosseum, built in 72 AD during the reign of Emperor Vespasian. It still stands today as a reminder of the rich Roman history. Then, experience the grandeur of the Vatican City, heart of the Roman Catholic religion and home to the Pope. Marvel at the beauty of the palaces, gardens, and the stunning St. Peter's Basilica. Cruise by the Fontana di Trevi, the city’s largest Baroque fountain, and admire its stunning craftsmanship and elegant design.
The Pantheon, formerly a temple honoring all the gods of Ancient Rome, is a remarkable piece of architecture, and you will see this as well. Its Corinthian columns and massive concrete dome have inspired buildings all over the world, including the Pantheon of Paris.
Finally, pedal by Circus Maximus, the former site of exciting chariot races, or wonder at the history of the Roman Forum. But don't forget your camera; a trip like this should be documented so that you can relive the memories.
- Cruiser bike rental
Prepare for the activity
Fat Tire Tours office, located at Via dei Delfini 35/36, 00186 Rome. 150 meters from Piazza Venezia (a 5 minute walk) and 1.5 km from the Colosseum (approximately a 15 minute walk). Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Open-toed shoes
• Please also note that children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult (18+) to take part in this tour
• The bikes are not electric powered but have comfortable seats and a 6-gear system
• Tour is provided in English only
• This tour does not visit inside monuments and museums
• Tours take place rain or shine, rain ponchos available which are fully reimbursed if not used
• Guests are encouraged to dress comfortably for the weather and wear comfortable, closed toe shoes
• Due to the cobblestones in Rome, the bike tour is not recommended for pregnant women and children who are uncomfortable riding a bike