Skip the Line Vatican Tickets with Escorted Entrance
- Skip long lines and visit the Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel on your own.
- Enter the Vatican Museums via the fastest possible entrance.
- Experience he expertise of a professional guide with an upgrade to your tour
- See the treasures inside the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
After clearing security and receiving your physical tickets in exchange for your voucher, you are free to explore the museums for as much time as you prefer within normal museum operating hours. Choose among the most popular areas of the Museums such as the Galleries of the Maps, Tapestries and Candelabra, the Round Room, the Belvedere and Pinecone Courtyards, Raphael's Rooms and, of course, Michelangelo's masterpiece: the Sistine Chapel.
Looking for the insight you can only get from a Vatican expert? Choose an upgrade to a guided tour in English. Share your guide with 20 or less fellow travellers. Earphones are provided to make listening easy, and your guide will lead you through all of the highlights of the Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel. Enjoy Skip the Line Access and a tour of St. Peter's Basilica as well, saving you further time. Total tour length is 3 hours. Please note that St. Peter's Basilica is separate from the Vatican Museums and it is not always possible for those with tickets only to access the Basilica directly from the Vatican Museums. St. Peter's Basilica is also subject to closures, some pre-announced and others not which may prevent access from being granted to both ticket only and tours. In such cases, where advance notice and rescheduling are not possible, an alternative itinerary will be provided within the Vatican Museums (guided tour only) and tour length will remain unvaried. No refunds will be provided in such cases.
- Skip the Line Access to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Escorted Entry
- All fees and taxes
- Tour Guide (only if guided tour option selected)
- Headphones (only if guided tour option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
On the corner of Via Tunisi and Via Sebastiano Veniero (at the bottom of the steps, not on the steps) at Via Tunisi 3. The representative will be holding a sign with the green EcoArt logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Professional cameras
• Children aged 6-18 are entitled to a reduced entry fee (see tour and ticket pricing) with proof of age
• Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women as you may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
• Not wheelchair accessible
• At least 4 people are required for the guided tour option to take place.
• On Wednesday, access to St. Peter's Basilica may be restricted due to the weekly Papal Audience
• Due to the unpredictable nature of the basilica's schedule, closures can happen, often with little notice but you will be alerted as soon as possible in these instances
• Tickets are time sensitive late arrivals cannot be accommodated and are not entitled to a refund