Fiumicino Airport to Rome City Center Shuttle Transfer
- Take the stress out of your transfer between Rome city center and Fiumicino Airport
- Enjoy a professional meet and greet service at the airport
- Sit back in the comfort of an air-conditioned minivan
- Benefit from personalized attention in an 8-seater luxury minivan
- Get door-to-door service at an affordable price
A professional driver will be waiting to greet you as you come out of the arrival gates. They will be holding a sign with your name on it for ease of contact. The local dispatch system strategically routes you with others traveling to and from the same geographic area. This system is unique and gets you to your destination as promptly and economically as possible.
Sit back and relax in a comfortable, clean, air-conditioned and regularly maintained minivan. Child seats, capsules and booster seats are also provided on request. Arrive at your destination feeling relaxed, refreshed and ready to start your travels.
The service is also available for departure flights, with pick-up from your hotel in Rome starting 4 hours before your scheduled flight.
- Transportation by shared air-conditioned minivan (from Fiumicino Airport to your hotel within the Aurelian Walls of Rome, or vice-versa)
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Terminal 3 between column number 3 and 4. The driver will have a sign with your family name. Address: Aeroporto internazionale Leonardo da Vinci, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 00054 Fiumicino RM, Italia.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
• It is recommended you confirm the service and pick-up time at least 24 hours before your flight departs
• For transfers from hotels in Rome to Fiumicino Airport, your driver will pick you up 3 hours before your flight to allow sufficient time for check-in
• You will have to make your own way to the meeting point at Terminal where your flight lands, if you're late you will be put on the earliest available shuttle
• There are no refunds for missed or delayed flights. However, there is a service recovery option which means you will be offered a place on the next available shuttle. If you chose not to take this option, you are still not entitled to a refund