Rome: Virtual Pizza Making Class
- Work with authentic Italian chefs to create the perfect pizza
- Learn about the regional ingredients beloved throughout Italy
- Listen to these passionate chefs as they share the history of their craft
- Expand your knowledge in a live Q&A session with the chefs
Pizza Margherita was born in 1889 when Neapolitan pizzamaker Raffaele Esposito created a meal for Queen Margherita of Savoy. It was a flat bread with ingredients that represent the national colors of Italy, a pizza garnished with ripened tomatoes, fior di latte mozzarella, and fresh basil.
During this 1-hour live experience work together with the Italian chefs and hear their essential tips to create the perfect dough. These techniques allow you to become your own at home pizzaiolo.
Spend time talking to the people online and enjoy this great activity suitable for everyone who loves pizza.
- List of ingredients
- Q&A with the chefs
- Pizza recipe
- Tips (optional)
Prepare for the activity
A Zoom link for this virtual tour will be provided in advance. Please note that this is a virtual tour where you can participate from home. There won't be a personal meeting in Rome.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• A stable internet connection is required as this is a live online tour.
• All start times are in Eastern Daylight Time (EDT).
• Please note: to better prepare, you might want to look at some of the recipes ahead of time. You will be sent a recipe document 48 hours prior to your tour. You can choose to cook along with the chefs or just follow along.
• Due to shortages of ingredients in Italy, where the chefs are based, the toppings on the pizza, types of pasta, or sauce (such as pesto, tomato, puttanesca, arrabbiata, bolognese) made in the class could vary.
You might also like...
Product ID: 385967