Rome: Vatican & Colosseum Moonlight Small Group Tour
- Visit the Vatican early before the main crowds and the Colosseum after closure to the public
- Tour in a small friendly group with expert licensed guides
- Enjoy a traditional Italian aperitif
Have the day free to explore before reconvening at the local tour operator office at 19:00. Here, you will be greeted with a traditional Italian aperitif of prosecco and local snacks. Get to know your small group (maximum 25 persons) and friendly guide before being administered with headsets and heading off to explore ancient Rome. Enjoy a walking tour of the ancient Roman ruins lining Via Fori Imperiali on both sides, as you walk up to the Colosseum.
At the Colosseum, the guide will hand you over to a guide of the Colosseum and you will enter the Colosseum after it has closed to the general public. The atmosphere will be magical as the guide takes you to also see the restricted areas of the arena and the dungeons.
- Skip-the-line tickets Colosseum and Vatican
- Licensed guides
- Welcome aperitif (evening)
Prepare for the activity
Vatican: in front of Cafe Vaticano, Viale Vaticano 100. Colosseum: at the local tour operator office on Via Frangipane 30. To get to the Vatican Museums, take the Red Line Metro and get off at Ottaviano. From Via Ottaviano Metro Stop, walk 10 minutes in the direction of the Vatican Museums entrance. Please note that the Vatican Museums entrance is not in St. Peter's square.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The Vatican can decide to close St. Peter's Basilica for religious functions without notice. In this case, you will visit another area of the Vatican with your guide
• Children under 7 are not allowed on the Moonlight Tour
• Please note, a moderate amount of walking is involved on this tour
• Not wheelchair accessible
You might also like...
Product ID: 127043