Rome: Trastevere Food Tasting with River Boat Ride
- Stroll through Trastevere's charming streets and taste local delicacies from an open-air market
- Cruise down the Tiber River from Tiber Island to St. Angelo Bridge
- Discover modern and baroque Rome
- Visit the Pantheon, Navona Square, Trevi Fountain, and the Spanish Steps
Next, enter one of the oldest churches in Rome, the Basilica di Santa Maria, and admire its gilded murals and Cavallini mosaics. Head to the Tiber River and enjoy a 25-minute ride downstream to reach Sant'Angelo Bridge. Take in the views of St Peter's Basilica from Sant'Angelo Castle and regroup for the second part of the tour.
Learn about the Via Dei Coronari, know locally as the artists' strip and walk down to Navona Square to admire the Fountain of the Four Rivers, built by the famous Italian artist, Bernini. Hear about the history and legacy of the Pantheon from the outside before enjoying 1 hour of free time to explore the area and grab a snack at a nearby trattoria.
Finally, learn the history of the Trevi Fountain and make a wish by tossing a coin into its water. The guide will then drop the group off at the Spanish Steps and give recommendations of nearby areas.
- Food tasting
- Boat ride
- Headset if groups exceed 25 pax
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Lunch and beverages
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- People with heart problems
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive 30 minutes before the start of the activity and look for the guide with "The Voyager" sign at the edge of the open-air market, near the playground. Your voucher will be redeemed by the guide.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts