Rome: St. Clement and St. Silvestro Oratory Private Tour
- Visit the Basilica of St. Clement discover its beautiful mosaics and frescoes
- Go beneath the Basilica of St. Clement and see some of the most ancient parts of the city
- Visit the Oratory of St. Silvestro and see its beautiful Medieval artwork
Enter the Basilica of St. Clement, and admire the stunning mosaics of the upper floor, the astonishing frescoes of the middle floor, and the mysterious atmosphere of the deepest floor. Learn about the extensive excavation work undertaken by the Irish Dominican Order in the middle of the 19th-century.
Then, visit the Oratory of St. Silvestro and discover the splendid little room dedicated to the Roman Emperor Constantine. Note the painting of the Last Judgment painted on the counterfaçade, which is considered a masterpiece of Medieval art in Rome.
- Entrance tickets
- Local private guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
Arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts. The meeting point is in front of the entrance of the Metro Station COLOSSEO, ground floor, close to the green kiosk. The guide will hold a sign with the name of the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card for children
- Luggage or large bags
• There is no elevator at either location