Rome: Colosseum Priority Access & Best of Rome Walking Tour
- Enjoy Priority Access to Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine hill
- Learn all about the politics, gossip and dirty business that ruled the Games of the Colosseum
- See the best of the best that Rome's historical centre has to offer. Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, Piazza Navona and much much more.
The ancient city part of the tour visits:
The emperor's palace on Palatine Hill
Arch of Titus
Arch of Constantine
Julius Caeser's Tomb
Once finished, the guide will give you suggestions for the best places to eat in town. The guide can help you find what best suits your needs.
You will be given ample time to eat and relax before meeting the guide again in the afternoon for the Best of Rome walking tour. This is truly an unforgettable experience. Walking through Rome's city center is like a time machine and you can see the contrast between different eras of this city's history.
The Best of Rome walking tour will begin at 5 PM.
You can expect to see:
Piazza Venezia (the wedding cake building)
Temple of Hadrian
Church of St. Ignazio Loyola
- Skip-the-line guided tour of Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine hill
- Best of Rome Walking Tour
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point will be at the exit of the Colosseum Metro Station (upper level) in Largo Gaetana Agnesi. As you exit, you will be looking on your left for a representative wearing a purple "Crown Tours" shirt. Customers are required to arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled start time. Late arrivals cannot be guaranteed entry.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• This tour will take place rain or shine.
• Dates can be flexible if needed.