Rome: Colosseum and Roman Forum Small Group Tour
- Benefit from a privileged access to the Colosseum, the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill
- Learn from a professional, native German-speaking tour guide
- Don't miss a thing with headsets to ensure that you hear the full story
- Let the old Rome come to life
The tour consists of two parts: the Colosseum and the Roman Forum. The tour in the Colosseum takes about 1.5 hours. During this time you will learn more about the life of the gladiators, who they really were, about the daily routine in the stadium, secrets and power games of the emperors, why women had to sit on the fifth floor, the ingenious architecture, the surfaces and the hoist technology.
Second, you’ll explore the Roman Forum as you walk past temples, court houses and shops, explore the founding legend of "Romulus and Remus," and learn who really murdered Julius Caesar.
Before the tour starts, you will be provided with headsets by the tour guide to ensure that you understand can hear everything while walking in spite of the hustle and bustle. You’ll experience the sites in a small group with preferred entrance to the Coliseum and avoid unnecessary waiting times.
- Roman Forum and Palatine Hill tour
- Professional tour guide
- Costs for tickets, €20 for adults and €6 for kids (which will need to be paid for in cash directly to the guide
- Headsets, €2
Prepare for the activity
You will meet your guide at Ludus Magnus, between Via Labicana and Via Di San Giovanni in Laterano, behind the Big Bus shop. Your guide will be waiting with a sign that says "Deutsche Romerin."Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Weapons or sharp objects
• Due to increased checks on the security check, waiting times may occur
• Please note that no knives, scissors or glass bottles are allowed
• The tour is not suitable for people in wheelchairs
• It is recommended to bring enough to drink (water bottles can be filled at the public drinking fountains)
You might also like...
Product ID: 182864