Rome: 2.5-Hour Wine Tasting Experience in Rome City Center
- Join an exclusive wine tasting experience
- Enjoy an intimate setting at a unique location
- Sip 4 Italian wines paired with bread and appetizers
- Discover the secrets behind the most important Italian wines
- Taste delicious local products
Together with an expert, taste a sample of red, white, and sparkling wine paired with a selection of cheese, Italian cured meat, and artisanal dry bread and taralli. Listen to the history of the wines and be introduced to the methods of wine production.
Throughout this journey, you will learn how to drink and taste the wine as well as distinguish the differences between colors and aromas. An introduction about the area where the wines are produced will also be given.
At the end of the tour, you’ll be able to tell the difference between Italian wines, as well as be able to pair wine with food in the most appropriate way with a professional sommelier on your side.
- Wine tasting experience
- Small-group tour
- Appetizers and bread
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Children under 18 years
Prepare for the activity
• Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the starting time • Please inform the local partner in case of any dietary restrictions or intolerances you might haveOpen in Google Maps ⟶