Colosseum Guided Tour and Vatican Entry Ticket 2-Day Combo
- Skip the long lines to some of the most popular attractions in Rome
- Travel back to the days of the Roman Empire at the Colosseum and Roman Forum
- Explore the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel at your own pace
Say goodbye to your guide and stay to explore the monument at your own pace. Access the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill to discover the remains of the markets and temples from the days of Ancient Rome independently.
Meet at the local tour operator's office near the Vatican the next morning to receive a skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Vatican Museums. Marvel at masterpieces of art from the papal collection on a self-guided tour. Enter the miraculous Sistine Chapel to gaze at Michelangelo's frescoes at leisure.
- Entrance ticket to the Colosseum, Palatine Hill and Roman Forum
- 1-hour guided tour of the Colosseum
- Entrance ticket to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel at 8:25 AM
Prepare for the activity
For the guided tour of the Colosseum on day 1, meet by the Arch of Constantine. For your self-guided tour of the Vatican Museums on day 2, meet at the local tour operator's office at Via Germanico 67.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• Be prepared for airport-style security checks after your skip-the-line entry. The waiting time can be impacted by security checks on peak days
• You must wear suitable clothes to visit the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel. Sleeveless blouses, miniskirts, shorts and hats are not allowed
• Children under 18 years old and students under 25 years old must present their ID and valid student card on the day of their visit
• The guided tour of the Colosseum is in a small group of no more than 12 people