Palazzo Barberini: 2-Hour Private Tour
- Journey through Italian art history from the Middle Ages to the Baroque style
- Marvel at Raphael's "La Fornarina"
- Learn about Caravaggio, the so called "Cursed Painter"
- Admire the magnificent ceiling by Pietro da Cortona
Admire Raphael's La Fornarina, and hear stories of Caravaggio, the so called "Cursed Painter." Admire the works of other masters such as El Greco and Guido Reni and marvel at the magnificent ceiling by Pietro da Cortona, a famous example of the Baroque Style.
- Entry tickets
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts. Your guide will wait in front of the entrance of the Museum, in the courtyard holding a sign with the name of the tour. Entry tickets will be distributed at the start of the activity.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card for children
- Luggage or large bags