Ancient Rome, Colosseum, Roman Forum Small-Group Tour
Pickup includedPickup is available from accommodations within Rome city center only (inside the Aurelian Walls).
- Skip the line to the Colosseum and save up to an hour of waiting time
- Wander the cobblestone streets of the Via Sacra from the Colosseum to the Roman Forum
- See the House of the Vestal Virgins, Trajan's Column, and more
- Add on an optional tour of the Vatican Museums
- See the best of Rome in a small, intimate group
Once able to seat up to 50,000 spectators, building of the Colosseum began in 72 A.D. and was finished 8 years later. The scene of wild entertainments - often between man and beast - this mighty monument has been immortalized over the centuries.
Today you can walk on the ancient stones of the Via Sacra, leading from the Colosseum past some of the most important sites of the Roman Forum to Capitoline Hill.
At the Roman Forum you will be at the real political center of the Republic and Imperial Rome. See ancient basilica, triumphal arches, honorary columns, and historic cemeteries, including the Umbilicus Urbus, Curia, House of the Vestal Virgin’s and Trajan’s Column.
- Entrance fees to the Colosseum and Palatino
- Pick-up and drop off service available from the hotels in the interior of the Aurelian Walls
- 3-hour guided tour
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
• No refunds are given for missed or delays of flights, buses, trains, etc.
• The tour times are:
2:30 PM from April 1st to September 30th
9:30 AM from October 1st to March 31st