From Civitavecchia: Escorted Shore Excursion to Rome
- Explore Rome on a guided shore excursion from the port of Civitavecchia
- Discover the highlights of Rome on a guided walk through the city
- See famous sights including Monumento de la Patria, Trevi Fountain, and the Colosseum
Upon arrival in Rome, embark on a walking tour to some of the most famous landmarks in the city. From the arrival point, be accompanied by your expert tour leader to San Pietro Square, where you will have some free time before continuing with the tour.
Walk towards Piazza Venezia where you can see the imposing Monumento de la Patria. This monument was built in honor of Victor Emmanuel II, the first king of a united Italy. See other landmarks including the Pantheon, the Castel Sant'Angelo, Piazza Navona, among others. Make a wish at the Trevi Fountain while admiring the many details of this beautiful work of art carved entirely from marble.
Enjoy some free time to eat at one of the many restaurants in the area. Then, admire the exterior of Colosseum, one of the most impressive feats of Roman architecture. Return to the departure point where you will board your bus to take you back to the port of Civitavecchia.
- Transportation from the port of Civitavecchia to Rome and return
- Expert tour leader
- Walking tour of Rome
- Food and drinks
- Entrance to any landmarks
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Largo La Pace, next to the meeting point of the shuttle buses coming from cruise ships where the tour leader will be waiting for you. He/she will be wearing a blue t-shirt from the logo "Shore Emotion Crew".Open in Google Maps ⟶
• This tour will take place rain or shine
• This tour includes a lot of walking
• Shore Excursion Guarantee: you will return on-time for your cruise departure