First Entry Morning Tickets Sistine Chapel & Vatican Museums
- Skip the ticket lines to the Sistine Chapel and see Michelangelo's frescoes before anybody else
- Enjoy uninterrupted views on the only early access tour of the Sistine Chapel
- Wander the Papal Palace at your own pace with special, direct access unavailable to the general public
- See works of art by Raphael, Bernini, Caravaggio and many more
- Spend as much or as little time as you like exploring the artworks
Skip the ticket lines already forming outside the museums, and head straight to the Sistine Chapel. You will be escorted by a tour representative to make sure you don’t get lost. Once inside, enjoy unprecedented views of the otherwise crowded room. Later in the day there will barely be room to move, but in the minutes before opening time, all is quiet.
Your ticket also provides access to the Vatican Museums. Explore the Vatican Museums, and wander the Papal Palace on your own for the rest of the day. With your early meeting time, the day ahead is long. Your escort will leave you with a map, and an introduction to the most important museum sites so you can make the most from your time among miles and miles of incredible art.
- Access to the Vatican Museums 30 minutes before other tour operators and 1 hour and 30 minutes before the general public
- English-speaking escort to lead you to the Sistine Chapel
- Map of and introduction to the Vatican Museums
- Access to the Vatican Museums until closing time
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Meeting time: 07:05 Departure time: 07:20 At the bottom of the wide steps across the street from the entrance of the Vatican Museums. The steps are located between Caffè Vaticano and Hotel Alimandi Vaticano, on the corner of Viale Vaticano and Via Tunisi. Our City Wonders coordinators will be wearing blue polo shirts or jackets for easy recognition. Arriving from Ottaviano - Musei Vaticani (A) station: When you step off the metro, exit the turnstiles, walk straight to the back of the station and go to the left-side exit. Once you've reached the left-side exit, go out on the side marked V.le Giulio Cesare (to your right). Leave the station and walk straight (west) down Viale Giulio Cesare (which turns into Via Candia) for 3 ½ blocks, crossing three junctions (1. Via Vespiano 2. Via Leona IV and 3. Via Santamaura) before getting to Via Tunisi, the fourth junction. Turn left down Via Tunisi and walk straight for a block. In front of you will be a set of wide steps, where you'll meet.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Sleeveless shirts
• The tour involves a fair amount of walking and stairs. Comfortable shoes are recommended
• Unfortunately guests in wheelchairs or with any impairments requiring special assistance cannot be accommodated. There is also no accommodation for baby strollers or carriages on the group tours
• Entrance to the Vatican requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. The supplier is not responsible if you are refused entry for improper dress
• Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure. Guests arriving after departure cannot be accommodated and missed tours or tickets can not be refunded
• On arrival at The Vatican, please follow the signs for the separate Partners Entrance. All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.