Explore the main Catholic basilicas and churches of Rome on an exclusive 5-hour tour of the city center, traveling by car to St. Peter’s, the Basilica of St. John Lateran, Santa Maria Maggiore and more. Discover papal jewels, priceless art and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Discover priceless works of art at the 4 papal basilicas of Rome
- Marvel at Bernini's colonnades and Michelangelo's dome at St. Peter's
- Ascend one of the 7 Hills of Rome to the Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore
- Admire the marble Bocca della Verità at the lesser known church of Santa Maria in Cosmedin
- Go to the "Mother of All Churches in the World" at the Basilica of St. John Lateran
- Pick-up and drop off at hotels in central Rome
- Transportation by private car
- Driver at your disposal for the duration of the tour
- Any service not mentioned in "what's included"
- Entrance fees
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Pick-up from hotels in central Rome. Please note that hotels outside the city center may be subject to a supplementOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- A tour guide is not included, so you may want to bring a guidebook. Remember to check on the website the opening times of the location you want to visit and the price of entrance ticket.