Enjoy exclusive access to areas of the Colosseum not available on a regular ticket such as the Underground, Arena and upper tiers. Learn more about everyday life in Ancient Rome at the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 75 minutes - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese
- Skip the long lines to the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Learn about Ancient Rome from a professional guide
- Get exclusive access to the Underground Colosseum and Arena
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- Skip-the-ticket-line entrance ticket
- Official guide
- Headsets, when 8 people or more are present
- Optional gratuities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Professional cameras
- Glass objects
- Sprays or Aerosols
Know before you go
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, the Arena will not be visited on this tour until further notice. The Gladiator’s Gate access will be replaced by the standard underground entrance.
- This tour is not wheelchair or stroller accessible as there is no elevator. Moderate amount of walking is involved.
- The order in which the sites are visited during the tour can vary; either the Colosseum or Forum and Palatine Hill will come first