Ancient Rome And Vatican Museums Tour
Pickup includedAt your hotel inside the Aurelian Walls. Please note the different tour times for each season: 9.30 AM from October 1 to March 31 (pick up at hotel 30-45 min. before). 10.30 AM from April 1 to September 30 (pick up at hotel 30-45 min. before).
- Explore the imperial monuments of Rome
- Skip-the-line to the Colosseum and the Vatican Museums
- Walk the Via Sacra to the Roman Forum
- Discover the heart of political and social life in imperial Rome
- Enjoy lunch in a typical Italian restaurant
- Benefit from a small group tour (maximum 12 people)
Start with the skip the line entrance to enter the Vatican Museum, housing the most important art collection in the world along 4 miles (7 kilometers) of galleries in more than 1,400 rooms. See statues, tapestries and historical maps, including Michelangelo’s ceiling in the Sistine Chapel and masterpieces by Botticelli, Ghirlandaio, Pinturicchio and Perugino.
Then stop for lunch in a typical Italian restaurant.
In the afternoon, start at the Colosseum, once able to seat up to 50,000 spectators. Begun in 72 A.D., the arena was finished 8 years later, providing the scene for wild entertainments between man and beast.
Continue to the Arch of Constantine and Arch of Titus, and walk the Via Sacra from the Colosseum past some of the most important sites of the Roman Forum to Capitoline Hill. Explore the center of political life in Ancient Rome.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Colosseum and Vatican Museums
- Lunch in a typical Italian restaurant
- Pick-up and drop off service available for the hotels in the interior of the Aurelian Walls
- Tips and gratuites
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
• No refunds are given for missed flights, buses, trains etc.
• A total refund will be given for cancellations made within 72 hours of tour departure
• Pickup only in the city center inside the Aurelian Walls
• Please call the local partner one day before to confirm the pickup