Ancient Ostia: 3-Hour Private Tour
- Stroll through ancient Roman roads
- Marvel at the elaborate mosaics in the Thermal Bath of Neptune
- Take in the views from the Roman Theater
- Visit the ancient houses of Ostia and learn about the different typology of Roman residences
Walk through the Porta Romana, one of the main gates of the city, and visit the Thermal Bath of Neptune to admire its elaborate mosaics. Feel the history in the Roman Theater and enjoy an imaginary drink at the Thermopolium, the ancient Roman Restaurant where visitors could spend their time while in the city.
After the tour, travelers have the option of exploring the vast site on their own or enjoying a cold drink in the Café.
- Private guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
Please meet your guide in front of the ticket office of the Archeological site. Look for a sign with the name of the tour. To avoid delays, kindly arrive 15 minutes before the start of the activity.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
• Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level, as the there will be many steps and the tour covers approximately 2 miles.