Rio de Janeiro: Christ & Sugarloaf Afternoon Sunset Tour
Pickup includedPick-up possible from hotels and hostels located in the Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon, Botafogo, and Laranjeiras neighborhoods.
- Go to the Christ the Redeemer statue at the top of Corcovado mountain
- Get epic views of Rio from atop Sugarloaf Mountain
- Shop for local souvenirs in bohemian Santa Teresa neighborhood
- Climb the colorful Selaron Staircase
- Watch the sunset from the top of of the Sugar Loaf Mountain
- 40 minutes
Christ the Redeemer
Santa Teresa (local snacks)
Rio de Janeiro Cathedral
Lapa, Rio de Janeiro
Sugarloaf Mountain (sunset)
- 30 minutes
Admire the Metropolitan Cathedral, inspired by the Mayan pyramids, and discover the nightlife district of Lapa. See the 18th-century Carioca Aqueduct, now used to transport the Santa Teresa trams. Look at mosaics tiles from more than 150 cities at the Selaron Staircase.
Then, ride the cable car to watch the sunset from the summit of Sugarloaf mountain.
- Local, English-speaking guide
- Pick-up and drop off at hotels and hostels in the southern neighborhoods of Rio de Janeiro
- Private transportation
- Entrance fees to the Christ the Redeemer statue and Sugarloaf cable car
- Food and drinks