From Reykjavik: Secret Lagoon with Transfers
Pickup includedThe complimentary pickup service starts 30 minutes before the selected departure. Due to traffic limitations in the city center, you might have to make your way to the closest pickup location. Your hotel reception will help you find it or, if staying in private accommodation, please get in touch with the local partner after the booking.
- Enjoy a pleasant soak in the warm waters of an Icelandic natural pool
- Relax in the rural countryside, surrounded by fields and geothermal activity
- Watch the steam rise into the air while you unwind
The Secret Lagoon, or Gamla Laugin as it is known locally, is the oldest swimming pool in Iceland. The facilities have been fully renovated in recent years with indoor changing rooms with lockers and showers, and a small bar and a dining area where snacks and drinks are available for purchase. After you get into the pleasantly warm pool, you can watch the steam as it rises to the air while you relax and feel all tension leave your body.
After approximately 2 hours at the Secret Lagoon, you will return to Reykjavik by bus.
- Round-trip transport from Reykjavik
- Admission to the Secret Lagoon
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
If you are not staying at a hotel or near any other pick-up points, please come to Klettagardar 4, at least 15 minutes prior to departure. Please indicate that you will come to the terminal during the booking process.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• It is very important to stay hydrated while in the Lagoon
• Snacks and drinks can be purchased at the Secret Lagoon
• Please note that the discount for children and youths is a family discount, and applies to maximum 2 children/youths per each full paying adult