Reykjavik: 2-Hour Blue Mountains Buggy Adventure
Pickup includedYour hotel in downtown Reykjavik. Pick-up starts 30 minutes prior to each departure.
- Hit the off road trails with your buggy engine revving wildly
- Take sightseeing to the next level and ditch the beaten path
- Sitting side by side with your best travel mate, explore the Icelandic landscape
From base camp, you’ll take a tour through lovely scenery, first on an asphalt road before taking a turn on off-road and variety of terrains. Your destination? The mountains of Hafrafell and Úlfarsfell – both of which you’ll conquer in your two-seater buggy. Special views await you, including the whole Reykjavik area and the Reykjanes peninsula. The better the day, the further you’ll see – even as far as Snæfellsjokull glacier. These two-seater, 4×4 buggies are fully automatic, fully inspected and road legal. They are also bursting with excellent safety and design features, such as the roll cage, safety belts and double A-arm front suspension. All of which makes for a buggy ride that’s as safe as it is comfortable. (And, for you petrol heads – they are powered by 800cc Rotax V-Twin engines). *We recommend customers to be two in a buggy, since you sit side by side. More fun!
There are three Buggy tour options. As well as Buggy Mountains, your guide also offers Buggy Safari – a shorter tour with one mountain ascent, and Buggy Extreme – a more intense 3-hour buggy adventure. Find the buggy tour that suits you!
- 2 full hours out on the buggy trails
- Sightseeing over Reykjavík with stunning views
- Hafrafell & Úlfarsfell Mountain, Hafravatn Lake
- Gear: overalls, helmets, balaclavas, gloves
- Optional: pickup & return transfer from your Reykjavík Hotel
- Pregnant women
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• Good outdoors shoes
• Outdoor clothes suitable to the weather conditions
• Adventurous spirit!