From Reykjavik: 3 Day Family Package
- Go around the famous Golden Circle
- Marvel at the diverse beauties of Snaefellsnes Peninsula
- Admire the contrasts of the Southern Coast of Iceland
Next, head to the iconic waterfall of Gullfoss, or Golden Falls, only a 7 minutes’ drive from Geysir, located in the glacial river Hvítá. Marvel at it's elegant and majestic form which is like no other, where the torrential river water plummets in two steps down into a 32 meters deep canyon.
After this, visit Þingvellir National Park which located at the intersection of the North American and Eurasian tectonic plates and is not only a site of geological wonder, but also a place charged with history, as the site of the national parliament since 930. At Þingvellir, learn its stories of geographical and political struggles, compromises and ongoing evolution. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to visit the volcanic crater lake Kerið.
On the second day, embark on a 10 hour Southern Iceland tour which will take you to diverse natural pearls along the enchanting south coast of Iceland. Take in a landscape characterised by strong contrasts, where grown plains meet coarse mountains and fire meets ice.
Then, visit the waterfalls of Skógafoss, with its breathtaking 60m drop, and Seljalandsfoss, which you can walk behind and through to the other side. In Reynisfjara, or Black Sand Beach, experience the raw and alluring force of the North Atlantic and its masterfully shaped basalt column cliffs. The site is equally beautiful as it is dangerous, and should be approached with a healthy level of awe and respect.
Next, take a short walk up to the glacier snout of Sólheimajökull, a sublet glacier of Mýrdalsjökull, where you can witness the dynamics of Icelandic glaciers, their formation, behaviour and rapid melting.
On the third and last day, experience the range of Icelandic natural beauty in just one area—the wonderfully diverse Snæfellsnes Peninsula. Discover the charming fishing villages of Grundarfjordur, Arnarstapi and Hellnar, spectacular mountains and volcanic craters such as Kirkjufelland Ljósufjöll, the black beach at Djúpalónssandur, the majestic glacier Snæfellsjökull and the seal colony at Ytri Tunga.
- Entrance fees to Kerid Crater
- Professional English speaking guide
- Pickup at selected locations in central Reykjavik
- Children under 2 years
Prepare for the activity
Pickup is offered at selected hotels and guesthouse as well as official Bus Stops in central Reykjavik. Please contact the local operator BusTravel Iceland firstname.lastname@example.org or +354 511 2600 to confirm your pickup location and times.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Children under 2 years old are not allowed on this tour
• The package includes 3 individual day tours. Once you have booked your package, please contact the local operator to confirm your pickup details. The package will be processed 2 to 3 weeks prior to arrival or after you have booked it if you booked less than 2 weeks before the starting date