Quebec City: Snow Tubing at Village Vacances Valcartier
- Grab a snow tube to ride down 35 fun runs at Village Vacances Valcartier
- Brave the highest accelerated run in North America
- Experience 4 ultra steep and ultra-fast runs at the Himalaya summit
- Race your mates or slide down with the family on easy slopes or steep slopes
- Make the best of the season at the largest winter playground in North America
Brave the highest accelerated run in North America and slide down Everest, or head over to the legendary Himalaya summit, where 4 ultra steep and ultra-fast runs will test your nerves of steel as you reach speeds of almost 80 kilometers per hour. Take a moment to admire the views on the way down if you can!
Make your way to the 7 snow slides of varying degrees of difficulty in the Central Area and slip and slide with all the family. Experience the heart-stopping slides of the Avalanche area, including the Tornado and Snow Rafting slides. Race your mates and enjoy the runs as often as you like at leisure.
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Winter clothes
Prepare for the activity
Collect your entry ticket at the group reservations counter at the Village Vacances Valcartier amusement park, 1860 Boulevard Valcartier, Saint-Gabriel-de-Valcartier, Quebec City.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Winter clothing
- Alcohol and drugs