Quebec City: Hôtel de Glace Entry Ticket & Optional Cocktail
- Explore the Hôtel de Glace on your own
- Upgrade to enjoy a delicious cocktail served in a glass made of ice
- Look inside the chapel and other winter wonderland attractions
During your self-guided visit, be greeted by fascinating art upon your arrival at the Grand Hall, and then be awestruck by the themed rooms and suites decorated with majestic sculptures. Stop by the beautiful chapel to appreciate its magical ambiance, and top off your visit with a delicious cocktail served in a glass made of ice (if option selected).
With its majestic snow arches, crystal-clear ice sculptures, and beautiful rooms, the ice hotel is a one-of-a-kind experience providing a luxurious Nordic-style getaway within a winter wonderland.
- Admission to the Hôtel de Glace
- Access to the rooms, themed suites, and chapel
- Cocktail in ice glass, if option selected
- Transport to and from the attraction
Prepare for the activity
1860 Boulevard Valcartier, Saint-Gabriel-de-Valcartier, Quebec City. Collect your entry ticket(s) at the group reservations counter of Village Vacances Valcartier. Once you have your ticket(s), you can proceed to the entry of Hôtel de Glace.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Winter clothing
• Outdoor winter temperatures vary from -25°C to 5°C (-13°F to 41°F)