Quebec City: Old Quebec Small-Group Guided Walking Tour
- Treat yourself to an unforgettable guided tour of Old Quebec
- Immerse yourself in the heart of French Americas
- Taste an authentic Québécois alcoholic beverage
- Ride the funicular for breathtaking views of Upper and Lower Quebec
- Choose your guided walking tour with two language options
Select the option “La Parlure” for a walking tour in French or the option “Meet a Local” for an English version. Your tour begins in the Lower town on the forecourt of Notre-Dame-des-Victoires, one of the oldest churches in North America. Meet your local guide and discover the quaint streets of Place Royale. Stroll down the Petit Champlain renowned for its heritage houses and trendy boutiques.
Savor a Québécois drink in North America's oldest shopping street. Step aboard a cable-car ride to transport you from Lower to Upper Quebec with incredible views of the St. Lawrence River. Explore the Upper Town and its imposing monuments from the fairy-tale castle hotel, the Château Frontenac to the city’s architectural gem, the Fortifications.
- 2.5-hour walking tour
- Live commentary in English or French (depending on selected option)
- Tasting of a local beverage
- Funicular ticket
- Souvenir booklet of Quebec expressions
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
Église Notre-Dame-des-Victoires, Place Royale, Quebec City, Canada. Meet your guide in front of the Notre-Dame-des-Victoires, on the church steps. Place Royale is located in Basse-Ville (the Lower Town) of Old Quebec.Open in Google Maps ⟶