Prague: One Tour To Rule Them All
- Discover the charming heard of old Prague featuring beautiful panorama views and hidden, special areas off the beaten path
- Meet a friendly, experienced local guide and learn about the city's history, life in Prague, get inspired
- Taste local beers and traditional Czech snacks along the way
- Have fun, learn and conquer the city
This is Prague city tourism done "the new way," having fun, with a guide that will ask you about your trip so far, tell you details about the historical district, life in the city, what is great to visit and give you other valuable tips for the rest of your stay here - just ask anything you want to know. Enjoz two local beers (other drink options available) and a traditional snack tasting (medium size meal) as part of this experience.
This tour is run by two friends with years of experience in local tourism and has provided tours for thousands of happy clients. So, what are you waiting for?
- Local cuisine "snack" (with a vegetarian option)
- Taste of two local beers, with options of other non-alcohol refreshments
- Tram ticket
- Information on great local tips and facts
- Ponchos in case of rain
Prepare for the activity
You either cross Charles Bridge to Mostecka Street and find us right behind the bridge tower, or it’s 5 minutes walk from "Malostranske namesti" tram stop towards Charles Bridge. Just put "Charles Bridge Economic Hostel" into your maps app :)Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• After 10 minutes tram ride, you will walk around 4 kilometers, mostly downhill and mostly on cobblestone surface