Prague: Medieval Dinner with Unlimited Drinks
- Spend an evening in an authentic medieval atmosphere
- Choose from 6 delicious menus for your 3 or 5-course meal
- Enjoy a spectacular medieval show with music
No detail has been left out, and there’s plenty to enjoy during the medieval show that accompanies the evening. See swordsmen, jugglers, and belly dancers, all performing to music.
While enjoying the show, feast on a delicious 3 or 5-course meal, from your choice of 6 different menus. The 3-course meal occurs at an earlier time. Drink your fill from the unlimited beer, wine, and soft drinks available.
This is a truly different and entertaining way to spend an evening in Prague, and one’s that guaranteed to take you back in time and satisfy your palate.
This event is suitable for children aged 4-12 years old.
- Unlimited beer, wine, and soft drinks
- 3 or 5-course menu (pork, poultry, fish, vegetarian, vegan, or gluten free, as requested in advance)
- 2.5-hour medieval performance
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Central Prague Křižovnické náměstí 191/3, Prague 1 The meeting point is by the statue of King Charles IV near the Charles Bridge. It is the only statue on the small square called Krizovnicke Namesti, in front of the old Bridge Tower. The guide will be holding an orange umbrella. Tram: Karlovy Lázně or Staroměstská stop Subway: A (green line), Staroměstská stop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable clothes
• Children will be served with a 3-course chicken menu: chicken broth with meat and vegetables; grilled chicken breast with mashed potatoes or French fries; homemade cake. Available only for children between 4 and 12 years old
• If you have selected different menus but the activity is booked under the same name, you will automatically be sat at the same table