Prague Jewish Quarter Tour in French with Monuments Entrance
- Discover the Jewish quarter of Prague during a guided tour in French
- Visit the main monuments of the district including the old cemetery and the synagogues
- Enjoy a free drink during the visit to converse with the guide and ask your questions
The visit includes admission tickets to the main monuments in the Jewish Quarter. You will start off in the morning in front of the Powder Tower and directly head to the Jewish Quarter where your guide will tell you all the stories and legends which make this district special. Your guide will take you through the old Jewish cemetery and the ceremonial hall, a monument charged with history. You will also visit the several synagogues of the district (Maisel, Spanish, Klausen, and Pinkas) and learn what they meant to the Jewish community.
You will also have the opportunity to ask all your questions to the guide around a coffee during the visit.
- Tour guide
- Admission tickets to the monuments (Old Jewish Cemetery, Ceremonial Hall and Synagogues)
- Free drink in a coffee shop
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
Meet in front of the Powder Tower and the Municipal House. Metro (Yellow Line or B line) or tram stop (lines 5, 8 and 14): Náměstí Republiky (Republic Square). Your guide will be waiting for you holding a white umbrella with the supplier’s logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• This tour is done in small groups to keep it enjoyable for everyone