Great Bohemian Excursion to Kutná Hora from Prague
- Visit the Sedlec Ossuary, a church made of more than 40,000 bones
- Walk through St. Barbara's Cathedral and admire its architecture
- Dine on a traditional, 3-course Czech lunch
Once in town, visit the key medieval and Baroque monuments, including the former central royal mint, the interior of St. Barbara’s Cathedral, and the nearby Ossuary which is renowned for its elaborate decorations made of more than 40,000 human bones.
Along the way, learn more about Bohemia's vibrant history, gorgeous landscapes, and architectural wonders. Afterward, stop at a famous Old Bohemian tavern where a 3-course traditional Czech lunch will be served.
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus
- Tour of the historical center of Kutná Hora
- Admission to St. Barbara Cathedral and Ossuary (bone church)
- 3-course traditional Czech lunch
- Photo/video CD
- Pick-up service
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is at the famous astronomical clock (Orloj) on the Old Town Square (Staromestské namesti) in Prague. Your guide will be standing beside the clock holding up a green umbrella 10 minutes before the tour starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶