Port Arthur: Small Group Tour
Pickup includedHotel pick-up and drop off is available from a centrally-located Hobart accommodation. Please provide your accommodation details when booking and the local operator will confirm your pick-up location and time.
- Discover the Devils Kitchen, Tasman Arch and Remarkable Caves
- Enjoy the peninsular drive and visit Port Arthur Historic Site
- Learn about Tasmania's history and nature from your local guide
- Visit a lavender farm
The next stop is the Pirates Bay lookout. Discover how difficult it would have been to escape Port Arthur and see breathtaking scenery. Learn about life as a convict and then explore Port Arthur Historic Site where you will be able to experience a harbor cruise and an introductory guided tour. You have time to wander the grounds and soak up the compelling tales of the past.
Then, explore nature and check out unusual geological formations found in the Tasman National Park. A place of rugged beauty with some of the most stunning coastal scenery found anywhere in Australia. Your day ends with drop off back to your hotel.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- Port Arthur Historic Site entry includes guided tour and harbor cruise
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• You are welcome to bring along your own lunch or there will be stops along the way where you can purchase lunch. Food, drinks and toilets are easily accessible throughout the day