Azores: Full-Day 3 Different Lakes Tour
- Explore the top of the Seven Cities Volcano
- Have a typical regional lunch and liquors tasting
- Discover the mysterious Lagoon of Fire and the Natural Park Caldeira Velha
- Go on a guided visit to the tea factory
- Visit the fumaroles and hot springs in Furnas
Lagoa do Fogo is the most beautiful, breathtaking and the most timid of all the existing lagoons on the island. The road will take you to an altitude of 967 meters, where there are some belvederes where it will be possible to see the crystal clear blue waters of the lagoon. Along the route, it will be also be possible to see both coasts of the island (the northern and southern coast) while seeing the cities of Ribeira Grande, Lagoa and Ponta Delgada at the same time.
Stop in the natural park of Caldeira Velha, and in the tea plantation and factory before heading to the village of Furnas, where you will see its highlights such as the fumaroles, hot springs, know its lagoon and all the wrapping of this quiet and harmonious village. On your return to the Ponta Delgada, you will be greeted by a splendid view over the sea and pass by Vila Franca do Campo, another beautiful village garrisoned by its islet of which you will get to know more closely.
- Entrance fees to Natural Park Caldeira Velha
- Professional guide hotel/port pick-up and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Gifts and souvenirs
Prepare for the activity
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
• Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required