Azores: Sete Cidades Scenic 4WD Tour from Ponta Delgada
- Explore the island of São Miguel's lakes and volcanic craters by 4WD vehicle
- Marvel at spectacular flowers and trees
- Look down at the twin lakes of Sete Cidades
- Explore some of São Miguel's other peaceful lakes
- Get fantastic island views from strategic belvederes
Traveling by 4WD vehicle, you will experience the dramatic scenery of the volcanic crater and its flora and fauna in a more immersive fashion. Drive to the mountain top to look down on the 2 impressive lakes of the caldera (basin), one with blue water (Lagoa Azul) and the other of green water (Lagoa Verde).
Along the way, take in many other picturesque spots of São Miguel, including the peaceful lakes of Lagoa das Empadadas, Lagoa de Santiago, and Lagoa do Carvão. Enjoy stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean, volcanic cones, and stretches of green, and go to villages that have played a vital role in the story of the island.
- Pick-up and drop off from Ponta Delgada hotels or Portas do Mar cruise ship dock
- Tips and personal expenses
Prepare for the activity
Pick-up from hotels in Ponta Delgada or surroundings on arrangement. Pick-ups are also possible from the cruise dock at Portas do Mar harbor. Please provide the name of your hotel or cruise ship for arrangements.Open in Google Maps ⟶