Pont du Gard Skip the Line Admission Ticket
- Discover a UNESCO world Heritage Site
- Learn more about history by visiting a museum and watching a film
- Access the first level of the bridge
The 2,000-year-old section of the Roman aqueduct once provided water to Nîmes. The highly photographed bridge was listed by UNESCO in 1985 as a World Heritage Site. Located between Montpellier, Marseille and Avignon, this site is a real landmark of Provence and the south of France.
With your ticket, gain access to the first level of the bridge, the museum and the film to discover more about the history of the Ludo area specially designed for children, the open-air walk Mémoires de Garrigue, the temporary exhibitions, and your car park.
- Landmark visits
- Access to the museum, Ciné, Ludo, the Mémoires de Garrigue path, temporary exhibition
Prepare for the activity
- Please scan an adult voucher to the input terminal in order to access the parking area. Use the same ticket to drive out of the parking