Seville: Bullring Skip-the-Line Ticket and 1-Hour Tour
- Visit the Bullfight Museum and find out about the history of bullfighting
- Explore the horses' courtyard and the chapel
- Feel like a bullfighter entering the arena as you pass through the main gate
- Admire the bullring from the middle of the arena
- Learn more about Spanish culture
During the activity, visit the Bullfight Museum, which is divided into 4 different parts. Discover the aim of bullfighting and the history of it. Learn about the different parts of a bullfight and all the people who have a share in it. Take a look at original bullfighter costumes, capes, and more.
Next, head to the horses' courtyard and admire the chapel where bullfighters pray before the fight. Stay for a few minutes in front of the main gate, hear the sound of the opening wood door, then enter the arena like a bullfighter.
From the middle of the arena, contemplate the tendidos (front rows), look at the bull pens (toriles), and appreciate the most important gate in the bullring: the Prince's Gate. If the matador crosses it, he gets a wonderful reception.
- Official tour guide
- Headsets to hear the tour guide clearly
- Skip-the-line tickets
Prepare for the activity
A local guide will be waiting for you at the main entrance to the bullring. The bullring is located at Paseo de Cristóbal Colón, 12, 41001 Seville, Spain. Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Passport or ID card for children
• If you have paid for the senior, student, or child fare, you must bring your passport with you to prove your age. Students must also bring a valid student ID card
• Please note, your guide is not responsible for any changes to the opening times, restrictions of access, or security issues at any of the monuments visited