Ultimate Versailles: 90-Minute Skip-the-Line Guided Tour
- Skip the long lines like a true royal
- Go on an exclusive 90-minute guided tour
- Learn about the figures of the French monarchy
- Explore the palace more on your own after the tour ends
In over 90 minutes, see the State Apartments, the King's Bedroom, and the Hall of Mirrors. Learn about the main figures of the French monarchy, from King Louis XIV and Marie Antoinette. Your guide will bring these legendary characters to life and more.
The palace is one of the largest in the world - there are more than 700 rooms. To make sure you see and explore the best of them, a knowledgeable guide is a must. What's more, beat the huge crowds (peasants) and jump straight in with your pre-booked time slot. This exclusive ticket also includes access to the gardens.
After the tour ends, feel free to explore the rest of palace until it closes.
- Entrance ticket
- Skip-the-line entry into the palace
- Access to the palace gardens
- Self-guided visit of Versailles gardens
- 90-minute guided tour in English
- Ticket to Marie Antoinette’s Estate
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
When you get there
Please take into consideration that the train ride to Versailles takes 50 minutes to 1 hour. Office Guidatours at 10 Avenue du Général de Gaulle, 78000 Versailles, across the street from the RER line C Versailles Château Rive Gauche train station. Look for a guide in a dark blue uniform holding a red GetYourGuide flag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Baby strollers or baby backpack carriers that contain metal are not allowed inside the palace but inside the gardens
• You can stay in the palace until it closes