Ultimate Louvre: 2-Hour Skip-the-Line Guided Tour
- Say “au revoir” to long lines with skip-the-line entry
- Hear in-depth stories behind the art from your guide
- See the “Venus de Milo,” the “Mona Lisa,” and more
- Revisit collections or explore on your own after the tour ends
Over two hours, skip the crowds and follow a smart route through the Louvre with your guide. Get up close to the “Mona Lisa,” with time to stop and take photos. Move on to the “Venus de Milo,” the sculpture that inspired so many artists. Then, visit the famous apartments of Napoleon III and admire the beautiful interiors of the palace.
Your guide will take you to see all the big stuff, as well as underrated gems visitors often miss. In the basement of the Louvre Palace, see the foundations of the castle that once stood on the site and learn the history behind it all. Afterward, feel free to explore the museum on your own for as long as you like.
- Entrance ticket
- Skip-the-line entry into the museum
- 2-hour guided tour in English
- Transportation to and from the Louvre Museum
When you get there
162 Rue de Rivoli, 75001, Paris, at the souvenir shop to the left of the foreign exchange counter. It’s the second souvenir shop after the corner. To get there, take Métro Line 1 or 7 to Palais Royal Musée du Louvre. Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour starts. Look for a guide in an orange or a dark blue uniform and holding a red GetYourGuide flag.Open in Google Maps ⟶