Louvre Museum Skip-the-Ticket-Line Guided Tour
- Follow a carefully planned itinerary to see the highlights of the Louvre
- Visit Napoleon's apartments to see the most stunning décor of the former palace
- Gaze at da Vinci's "Mona Lisa," and the inspiring statue of the "Venus de Milo"
- Skip the ticket lines and enjoy Priority Access
- See the Egyptian department's sphinx and mummies
- Explore the royal collection of Louis XIV and the Crown Jewels at the Apollo Gallery
Gaze at da Vinci’s enigmatic Mona Lisa and see some of the less famous gems, such as Anthony Canova’s emotional Psyche Revived by Cupid’s Kiss. Hear the true story depicted in Gericault’s Raft of Medusa, and go to Napoleon’s former apartments to admire the most beautiful décor of the palace, as well as a collection of crown jewels.
The masterpieces continue with the Venus de Milo, the sculpture that inspired so many artists. Head to the basement of the Louvre Palace to see the foundations of the castle that once stood on the site.
- Licensed guide
- Tour of the Louvre Museum
- Entrance ticket
- Head set
- Transportation to and from the Louvre Museum
Prepare for the activity
162 Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris at the Boutique Souvenirs (on the left of the foreign exchange counter). To get there take the Métro Line 1 or 7 to ‘Palais Royal Musée du Louvre’.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please note, this tour can be bilingual
• If there are more than 6 people in your group, you might be separated into different groups
• Even with skip-the-ticket-line access, there may be a wait at security. During high season this wait can be up to 20 minutes.