Versailles Palace: Skip-the-Line Guided Tour
- Explore the ornate Palace of Versailles with an expert guide
- Avoid the long lines to enter the Palace of Versailles
- Head back to Paris on your own time, leaving you with more time to explore
- Learn about the main characters of the French monarchy
A team of professional guides is ready and waiting to take you on an unforgettable tour, and with pre-booked entrance times you will skip the long lines to explore the ornate King's and Queen's State Apartments and the glittering Hall of Mirrors. Learn about the main figures of the French monarchy, from King Louis XVI to his wife, Marie Antoinette. Your guide will bring these legendary characters to life during a 75-minute interactive tour.
After your tour of the palace, you are free to stroll around the beautiful French Gardens and Marie Antoinette's estate; admission tickets can be purchased on the spot. Additionally, discover the modern day town of Versailles, returning to Paris by train at any time you please.
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Palace of Versailles
- Tour guide
- Transfers to/from Paris
- Entrance ticket to the gardens
- Entrance ticket to Marie Antoinette's estate
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
Do not go directly to the Palace of Versailles. Please go to the office GUIDATOURS, located at 10, Avenue du Général de Gaulle, 78000 Versailles, in front of the RER line C Versailles Château Rive Gauche train station (these trains from Paris are called VICK or VITY)Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
• After the tour you are allowed to stay in the palace until it closes
• During peak times the palace can be very crowded
You might also like...
Product ID: 7081