Highlights of Paris: Private 6-Hour Vintage 2CV Tour
Pickup includedPick-up and drop off is provided at your hotel or another agreed location in central Paris.
- Discover the top monuments, museums, and neighborhoods of the City of Light
- Travel by a private vintage Citroen 2CV
- Enjoy a French picnic of traditional baguette, camembert, and red wine
Take a relaxing walk in the Luxembourg gardens, a haven of greenery and peace in the heart of Paris. Admire the famous 16th-century Palais du Luxembourg, its flower gardens, and sculptures. Next you’ll see the Louvre and its famous pyramid, the Royal Palace, the Church of St. Eustache, the Bourse of Paris, the National Assembly, and the Invalides.
Enjoy a traditional French picnic on the Champs de Mars park, in front of the Eiffel Tower. Bask in the lovely views of the city as you experience a traditional baguette, with camembert, charcuterie, and of course a bottle of red wine!
Your drive continues along the Seine to the famous Place de la Concorde, and then up the Champs-Elysées, considered by many to be the most beautiful avenue in the world. Your driver will stop at the top of the avenue, so you can climb the Arc de Triomphe, and take in the panoramic views from the top.
See the Concorde, Madeleine, Opera Garnier, and Place Vendôme before heading to Montmartre, one of the most charming and romantic districts of Paris. Before finishing the tour, you’ll be dropped off at the top of the Butte Montmartre. Visit the Basilique du Sacré Coeur or perhaps take a walk to the Place du Tertre, famous for its many artists before returning to your hotel or another location of your choice in Paris.
- Transport by Citroen 2CV convertible (with transparent roof in case of rain)
- Private driver/guide
- Entrance ticket to the Arc de Triomphe
- Champagne - available for an additional fee
- 2 CV miniature - available for an additional fee
- Cheese and wine for 2 people - available for an additional fee