Ile de la Cité: 3-Hour Medieval Private Walking Tour
- See the historic sights of central Paris all in one package
- Save time by skipping the lines at key monuments
- Interact privately with your guide
- Turn back the clock to Parisian life during the Middle Ages
- Take in breathtaking views of the Seine River and Ile de la Cité
Notre Dame Cathedral, now over 850 years old, still reigns as a titan of Gothic architecture. Scour its exteriors of delicately sculpted stone and imposing bell towers. Decode the secret messages of the façade and unearth long-forgotten voices from the past. Learn about the church's famous hunchbacked bell ringer, the devilish myth of its main doorways and how it was almost destroyed during the French Revolution. Inside, discover striking stained glass windows, impressive vaulted ceilings and an array of unexpected details from long ago.
Skip the long lines of the Sainte-Chapelle to enjoy the most stunning Medieval windows in the world. This private chapel of the king, completed in 1248, once housed Christ's crown of thorns and was the most prestigious and powerful place in France.
Continue your VIP status by skipping the lines at the Conciergerie. This former royal palace was converted into a sinister prison of dungeons and torture chambers. Relive the terrible conditions of the condemned by viewing prison cells from centuries ago, including that of the building’s most famous prisoner, Marie Antoinette.
- Private and professional guide
- Skip-the-line tickets to Sainte-Chapelle and the Conciergerie
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide just outside the “Cité” metro station on line 4. There is only one exit when leaving the station. The exact address of the station is “Place Louis-Lépine” on rue de Lutèce. Your guide will be wearing a special logo badge.Open in Google Maps ⟶