Paris: Audio-Guided City Tour with Histopad
- Enjoy a panoramic sightseeing tour of Paris on a comfortable air-conditioned panoramic roof bus
- See the best views of Paris from the comfort of a double-decker bus
- Get expert commentary in 11 languages and special easy-to-understand children's commentary
- Pass the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Place Concorde, and more, on an express tour
Watch major attractions go by, from the comfort of an air-conditioned double decker bus. Admire Opera Square, and the Obelisk of Place de la Concorde. Cruise down the Champs Elysees, and see the Arc de Triomphe. Discover the Paris of the Parisians and travel through time with your Histopad. Thanks to its interactive functionalities, this new immersive city tour will allow you to understand the history of Paris and its architecture over the centuries. Visit the most famous neighborhoods and monuments of the capital, from the Opera Garnier to the Eiffel Tower, through 3D reconstructions, 2D before and after slides, and 360° views of the interiors, enriched with audio commentary. During your tour, go on a treasure hunt to find mysterious objects in well-hidden rooms and don't forget to immortalize your visit with the HistoSelfie.
Then, view the Eiffel Tower as it soars over Trocadero Square. Discover Les Invalides, Pont Neuf, Bastille Square, and the Luxembourg Gardens. Experience the grandeur of Notre Dame Cathedral, before returning to the departure location on rue des Pyramides.
- Transportation by luxury, air-conditioned coach
- 1.75-hour fully narrated tour
- Individual earphones with recorded commentary in 11 languages
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
- Luggage or large bags
• Starting April 1, 2020 there will be a new immersive and exclusive city tour with an interactive tablet (€30 refundable deposit required).