Paris: City Walk and Louvre Museum Tour
- Enjoy a pleasant walking tour along the River Seine
- Skip the ticket lines at the Louvre Museum
- Learn the history of the Louvre Palace
- See masterpieces by Da Vinci, including the legendary Mona Lisa
- Discover some of the secret corners in the heart of the Paris
- Marvel at the gargoyles of the Gothic Notre-Dame
Meet your guide outside the Cité Metro Station for the start of a pleasant walking tour of the “City of Lights.” The tour covers the most famous landmarks along the River Seine, such as the Gothic splendor of the Notre-Dame Cathedral.
Your guide will describe the origins of Paris at the Île de la Cité, including its art and culture through the centuries. Admire bridges over the Seine, and discover secret spots known only to the locals.
Then, skip the ticket lines at the Louvre, the ancient home of French monarchs and emperors. Once inside, your guide will take you to major artworks and hidden treasures. Learn about the museum’s architectural history and pre-museum life as a fortress and palace.
By the end, you will have a greater understanding of how the “City of Lights” and its treasures earned their worldwide reputation.
- Break for lunch
- Transportation between the Paris walk end point and Louvre Museum
- Walking tour
- Skip-the-ticket-line entrance to the Louvre
- Museum entrance fees
- Wheelchair tours available only on request
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pick-up and drop off
- Temporary exhibits
Prepare for the activity
Meet at metro exit Cité (Line 4), 75004 Paris, France. Meet your guide outside the exit of the metro station on the opposite side of the stairs next to Metro sign CITÉ. In case you have trouble finding the meeting point please contact your guide directly via text, WhatsApp, or call.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Groups are restricted to a maximum of 8 adult participants per tour for a more intimate and personalized experience
• Children are welcome and not included in the maximum 8 guest count
• Any items exceeding 55x35x20 cm are not permitted in the museum
• There may be occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, guests will be provided with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1 hour from the tour starting time. In these cases Get Your Guide is unable to provide refunds or discounts.
• Some specific rooms inside the museum are subject to rules requiring silence or a low-volume of speaking inside. Some collections may vary throughout the year.
• The semi-private tour has a minimum requirement of 2 participants to run (an alternative date or full refund will be offered if the minimum is not met). This tour option is not suitable for those with walking disabilities or using a