Audio Guided Seine River Cruise & Illuminations Bus Tour
- Experience the beauty of Paris at night
- Enjoy a 1-hour boat cruise along the Seine, with recorded commentary along the way
- Ride around the city of Paris in an air-conditioned bus with a panoramic roof
- Visit Paris’ famous sights, including Place de l’Opéra, the Champs-Elysées, the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, and Notre-Dame Cathedral
Your 1-hour river cruise takes you along the Seine where you can marvel at the beautiful bridges and monuments along the way. Admire the view as Paris lights up in the evening, creating a magical atmosphere for you tour of France’s capital city.
The double-decker bus ride takes you further on your discovery of the city. The recorded commentary will tell you all you need to know about Paris’ history as you drive through the famous sights, including Place de l’Opéra, Champs-Elysées, the Iron Lady: Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, Notre-Dame Cathedral, Saint-Germain-des-Prés.
- Transportation in a luxury air-conditioned coach
- 1-hour cruise on the Seine River with commentary
- Multilingual host/interpreter
- Recorded commentary (digital sound) and personal earphone sets
Prepare for the activity
Facing the Golden Statue of Joan of Arc on a horse at 2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris. Please be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the tour departure time. From April 1, 2020, the meeting point will be the local partner's office at 36 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris. The nearest metro is Ecole Militaire or Bir Hakeim (line 8 or 6).Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags