Paris: Notre Dame Quarter & St. Chapelle Kids & Family Tour
- Enjoy a fully guided tour of the historic heart of Paris
- Marvel at the exceptional stained glass windows - amongst the most spectacular in the world, in the Sainte Chapelle
- Skip the long lines at the Sainte Chapelle
- Benefit from a tour specially designed for families with children of all ages, including exclusive materials for children
- Walk in a semi-private group of 10 people or fewer
Your tour will take you past the Conciergerie - medieval palace, revolutionary prison and final home of Queen Marie-Antoinette before she was taken to the guillotine in 1793. Learn of troubles and turmoil during the French Revolution and the stories of some of the famous residents of this infamous prison. See the oldest public clock in Paris, as your stroll continues through one of the prettiest squares in Paris to the oldest bridge in the city.
Your final visit will be of the exterior of the spectacular 850-year-old gothic Cathedral of Notre Dame. Learn of the terrible fire in April 2019 that threatened to destroy this much-loved symbol of
Paris, but more importantly of the talents and techniques of her medieval architects and builders, whose mastery ensured that she survived this drama and is still standing tall. Discover her fascinating past, and of course learn about the most famous resident, Victor Hugo’s Hunchback of Notre Dame, and hear his colorful and thrilling story. See history unfold before you as she turns this new chapter and readies herself to face the future.
Specially designed materials for children will be provided to ensure that younger members of the family are able to participate every step of the way. Your guides are all fully licensed and specialised in leading tours for groups of all ages. Spend a memorable afternoon in Paris and enjoy a visit through the captivating heart of the city.
- Guided visits of Notre Dame Cathedral (exterior), the Sainte Chapelle and Ile de la Cité
- Entrance tickets and reservations where necessary
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Limited groups of 20 people or fewer
- Hotel pickup/drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
In front of the Paris City Hall - Hotel de Ville. Directions: Meet your guide under the large clock on the facade of the Hotel de Ville. The clock is situated over the main entrance on the front of the building. Metro station: Hotel de Ville (lines 1 and 11).Open in Google Maps ⟶