Rome: Colosseum, Forum & Pantheon Tour for Kids with Gelato
- Enter Rome’s largest amphitheater, the Colosseum
- Skip the line and get direct access to the magnificent arena
- Learn about the history of ancient Rome on a family-friendly tour
- End your tour with a taste of real artisanal Gelato
Following your stay at the Colosseum, visit the Arch of Constantines and the Roman Forum. Marvel at the ancient buildings and monuments of the former political, religious, and social hub of the Roman Empire. Walk up along the Sacred Way that brings you to the Capitoline Hill and the Vittoriano.
After taking in fascinating views of the Eternal City, stroll down along the narrow alleys that will lead you to the Pantheon. See the tomb of the famous architect and painter Raphael and then, head to the Ancient Baths of Nero at the Piazza Navona. Admire Bernini's wonderful Fountain of the Four Rivers.
Conclude the tour with a taste of original Gelato.
- Local taxes
- Professional art historian guide
- Skip-the-line entry access
- Gelato stop
- Kid-friendly tour
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at the newsagent in front of the Colosseum metro station exit, ground level. There is only one exit, just in front of the monument, street address is: Via dei Fori Imperiali. Your tour guide will be holding a sign with your name.Open in Google Maps ⟶
From £230.19 £149.62 per person