Singapore Zoo: Night Safari with Tram Ride
- Ride a safari tram for a multi-sensory, wildlife adventure
- Get close to wildlife on the Fishing Cat, Leopard, East Lodge, and Wallaby walking trails
- Admire amazing animal talent at the safari shows
- See your favorite animals in their nightly rituals at the Singapore Zoo
Stroll into the realm of the animals in the 2 giant aviaries, where the Malayan flying foxes and giant flying squirrels can come right up to you. The aviaries are located along the Leopard Trail, where you can get up-close and personal to beautiful leopards in their dedicated glass observatory. Head long the Fishing Cat Trail and look in at the fishing cats as they engage in a nighttime hunt. Then, trek right into the Outback to discover the wildlife native to Australia, including a family of wallabies, in their walk-through habitat.
Don’t miss the interactive “Creatures of the Night Show”, where you can learn more about the natural abilities of these nocturnal animals. Catch the talented troupe of tribal warriors as they thrill you with fiery stunts in the Thumbuakar Performance. As you whet your appetite for adventure, be sure to indulge in the Night Safari’s unique dining offerings; from gourmet fast food to popular local delicacies served in the traditional village ambiance of Ulu Ulu Safari Restaurant.
You can even book a movable feast for a group of your guests onboard the award-winning Gourmet Safari Express. More than just Singapore’s No.1 Nightspot, Night Safari has also been achieving success to support the conservation of biodiversity. Over the years, Malayan tigers, Asian elephants, fishing cats, Malayan tapirs, and Asian lions, among other endangered species have been successfully bred here. It’s an after-dark wildlife adventure that is truly one-of-a-kind.
- Entry ticket to Singapore Night Safari, including shows
- 1 tram ride
Prepare for the activity
Redeem your ticket at the self-printing kiosk located beside the ticketing counter at the entrance, or proceed to ticket counters 3-8 at Night Safari: 80 Mandai Lake Rd, Singapore 729826Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The Singapore Night Safari is open daily from 7:15 PM to 12:00 AM with last admission at 11:15 PM
• The "Creatures of the Night Show" is held daily at 7:30 PM, 8:30 PM, and 9:30 PM, plus 10:30 PM on Fridays, Saturdays, and public holidays
• Child tickets are valid for those aged 3-12 years