Discover the charm of the Italian Riviera and enjoy the incomparable ambience of Italian markets in San Remo or Bordighera. Continue your escape toward Dolceacqua, a captivating village.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
- Explore open-air Italian markets
- Visit the charming village of Dolceacqua
- Lose yourself in a fantastic journey through the Italian Riviera
- Transportation by 8-seat, air-conditioned mini-van
- Multi-lingual guide
- Personal expenses
- Entrance tickets
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Selected hotels in Nice, with postcodes 06000, 06100, 06200 or 06300 onlyOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Hotel pickups start about 15-30 minutes prior to departure time. You will be advised of your exact pick-up time when you reconfirm your tour.
- Minimum numbers of 4 people apply per tour. There is the possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers. In this event, an alternative or full refund will be offered.
- Maximum 8 travelers per minivan
- The tour is always guaranteed in English. The tour is also available in French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, and Portuguese from April to October only, on request.